Click column header to sort
As a result of continued growth, Avineon, Inc. is actively seeking motivated, high energy individual to manage our geospatial sales effort. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling GIS services to energy and utility companies and/or state and local government agencies and developing and managing client and partner relationships as part of a sales team.
Avineon, Inc. is actively seeking a motivated, high energy individual to lead our geospatial business development efforts in the U.S. civilian federal government market. As a Business Development Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for all business development activities (identification, qualification, and capture) of a broad array of spatial intelligence solutions and will be on point for managing client and partnership relationships for this market within our growth team.
Avineon, Inc. is looking for a Data Center Lead for a Windows based data center to add to our dynamic team of IT professionals. The successful candidate will support our client’s platform with production support, system implementation, and technical sizing and be involved in the design supporting all client PMO application systems. Will be responsible for leading a team of Systems Engineers and Administrators to provide daily operational support for a MS Windows based network. Will provide operational support as the SME for MS Active Directory and Exchange in a multi-site domain utilizing VMware ESX.
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience administering systems in Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 environments including clustering, group policies, advanced configuration, anti-virus and anti-malware software, email gateways, NetApp SAN storage, network routing, and PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge and experience administering Microsoft software including MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, Active Directory, and LDAP technologies within a Windows environment.
- The ability to utilize and operate server monitoring tools for a Windows environment.
- Ability to provide expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and technical specialists on critical Windows software updates and vulnerability issues; recommend mitigation strategies; ensure coordination and collaboration on upgrade activities; and successfully implement hardening of the server infrastructure in appropriate server roles.
- Experience with implementing and administering MS Windows 2008/2012 Directory Services Infrastructure, designing security for MS Windows 2008/2012 Network, and designing and implementing MS Windows 2008/2012 network infrastructure.
- Expert working knowledge of Active Directory DC design, schema, OU design, AD replication topology, and DC backup/restore procedures; DNS; GPO's; message tracking; and performance.
- Experience implementing changes and upgrades to the system, efficiently and effectively.
- Experience maintaining and improving performance and availability of key applications used by the client on a proactive basis.
- Experience managing compliance with license agreements.
- Experience controlling and monitoring user access to the system.
- Experience monitoring and optimizing the performance of MS Windows based systems.
- Experience planning, executing, and maintaining backup and recovery of the system.
- Experience writing functional requirements and preparing functional designs.
- Hands-on experience with: group policy development and troubleshooting utilizing Microsoft Resultant Set of Policy (RSOP), VMware ESX, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, MS System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), MS System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and familiarity with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs baseline control and adherence.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical specialists to plan, organize, and manage tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take direction from and work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other Team Leads.
Avineon is a global technology company specializing in spatial intelligence, digital modernization, and engineering support services for government and private industry. Avineon offers comprehensive geospatial solutions from needs analysis to implementation to maintenance.
We deliver total system solutions that provide outstanding value by applying our innovative approaches, skilled personnel, and disciplined processes. Dedication and commitment to quality and process improvement have led Avineon to achieve numerous industry certifications including CMMI Maturity Level 3 (SCAMPI Class A Appraisal) and ISO 9001:2008, as well as ISO 27001, a globally recognized Information Security Management Standard (ISMS).
Avineon is looking for a GIS Application Developer who is detail oriented and passionate about building and maintaining high-quality GIS applications for web, desktop, and mobile users. The successful candidate must have strong communications skills and the ability to work closely with other team members.
Avineon, Inc. is looking to add a GIS Consultant/Project Manager to our team of IT professionals. The candidate should have a minimum of five years of consulting and project management experience for utility and/or government/private sector clients, preferably in the field of GIS or engineering. The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for execution of client projects and all required project management activities associated with these projects. Activities will include project management, data analysis, strategic and GIS implementation planning, data modeling, and GIS consulting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting and analyzing information from customers to identify, recommend, and direct implementation of solutions to improve a client’s processes, services, and efficiency. Superior verbal and written communication skills are required along with a high level of attention to detail.
Avineon, Inc. is looking to add a GIS Technician to our team of professionals. We are seeking a GIS Technician with some exposure to ArcGIS Pro and a basic understanding of telecommunication assets. The GIS Technician will use Esri ArcGIS 10.X or ArcGIS Pro tools and documented project specifications to digitize, modify, and attribute telecommunications system facilities from a variety of data sources
Avineon is seeking a Power Platform Developer to add to our team. The successful candidate will have expertise in the M365 Power Platform who can provide end-to-end solutions for Power Apps, Power Automate, Flow, Power BI, and other required automated applications within M365. Working with other developers, analysts, and client team members, the developer will assist the migration effort in identifying required workflows and forms to ensure that the client can meet the needs of the migration requirements, as well as the future needs within the M365 environment.
Avineon is seeking a Senior SharePoint Architect/Developer to add to our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall M365 environment (including SharePoint, Exchange, Teams, and OneDrive). The position requires a focus to:
- Centralize and coordinate the client M365 application owners
- Ensure that an overall cooperative effort is presented to client users regarding migration, implementation, operations and maintenance, education, and training
- Continue ongoing development within the M365 environment.
The Senior SharePoint Architect/Developer will forge strong relationships between the M365 group and all of the M365 application owners using a combination of agile/scrum methods to aid in identifying and removing redundant actions between application owners, and enhancing productivity with respect to M365 and SharePoint Online.
Avineon is seeking a SharePoint Analyst to add to our team. The successful candidate will assist the client in breaking down current SharePoint 2013 sites, as well as develop business requirements into understandable documented processes, using common Business Process Model Notation (BPMN) or equivalent Business Process Model (BPM) documentation. The SharePoint Analyst will be part of the DevSecOps team and participate in the Agile/Scrum process to provide additional insight and resolve potential blocks for developers in migrating or creating the necessary solutions for the client.
Avineon is seeking a SharePoint Developer to add to our team. The successful candidate will be versed in three development platforms: Nintex, SPFx, and Power Apps. To support the workflows, automation, and forms in the current SharePoint environment, the Developer will migrate existing Nintex forms to the Nintex cloud solution that works adjacent to M365 SharePoint. The Developer will also transition the SharePoint or Nintex forms and workflows into Power Platform solutions in Power Apps or Power Automate. For custom solutions within SharePoint, custom web applications will be developed using the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) library. The Developer will use an integrated development environment (IDE) to provide SPFx solutions within the M365 SharePoint environment. The Developer will work in a matrixed environment developing in emerging Microsoft technologies to design and achieve transformational results for our clients.
Avineon is seeking a SharePoint Online Administrator to add to our team. The successful candidate will work with the SharePoint team to ensure the policy and guidelines are met throughout development. The individual will ensure changes are implemented properly in the SharePoint Online environment, and that actions taken at the administrative level adhere to both client processes as well as Development-Security-Operations (DevSecOps) best practices. Furthermore, the individual will assist the SharePoint team in daily operations, and convey administrative aspects of SharePoint Online to the project team, in support of analysis, development, testing, implementation, and operational maintenance. The SharePoint Online Administrator will have expertise in PowerShell and in the SharePoint Online UI environment to implement complex actions.
Avineon is seeking a Staff Accountant to add to our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will work with and report to our Senior Accountant.
Avineon, Inc. is looking for a VM Ware Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a Windows based data center to add to our dynamic team of IT professionals. The successful candidate will support our client’s platform with production support, system administration, and technical sizing, as well as be involved in the design support for client application systems. The SME will provide operational support for VM Ware in a multi-site domain utilizing VMware ESX.