- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in high-level application development.
- Must have experience with database-integrated web solutions.
- Hands-on experience incorporating mapping and database functionality into web-based solutions using ArcGIS Enterprise, Geocortex Essentials, or other internet mapping solutions is preferred.
- Experience with custom ArcGIS and application/product development utilizing .NET Framework (C#/VB.NET), Geocortex technologies, and ArcObjects is preferred.
- Application developer knowledge in all aspects of the development of dynamic applications is required.
- Strong background particularly in the area of underlying server interactions and browser based client-side user interface and presentation technologies is required.
- Development of server-side components, including but not limited to, SOAP and REST Web Service endpoints implemented via IIS and .NET technologies is highly desirable.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, Windows Communication Foundation, SOAP and RESTful Web Services (both developing and consuming), Microsoft IIS Configuration.
- Conceptual understanding and ideally experience with multi-tiered system architectures including server roles, network communications, and network security measures (firewalls, proxy, VPN, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 & Visual Studio Online.
- Strong understanding of DBMS concepts and data access technologies.
- Specific experience with SQL Server, Oracle, ArcGIS Enterprise, and/or Geocortex Essentials a plus.
- Minimum four-year university/college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, GIS, Geography, or related field.
Avineon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information