- Assist with the planning and implementation by working on-site with the customer as a representative of the clients’ engineering team.
- Support ongoing product development and maintenance projects which include developing, debugging, and tuning improvements to the system.
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2012 R2 environment and be able to upgrade domain controllers from Windows Server 2008 R2 and maintain Citrix Xen Desktop/App virtual images within the environment.
- Lead engineer/administrator for all related domain policies implemented through Group Policy Objects (GPO) to include user and computer security initiatives, access restrictions, and OS and application updates based on users, groups, and computers.
- Maintain and administer system monitoring solutions to include Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Operation Manger (SCOM).
- Support vulnerability mitigation and prevention for Windows server platforms using tools such as ACAS, HBSS, and STIG baseline configurations compliance IAW DISA requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional experience in an IT data center role at least 3 of which were in a Lead or Team Lead position.
- 2+ years in support of a civilian federal government agency in a TS environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of federal government agency policies and procedures for datacenter operations.
- Hands-on experience with: group policy development and troubleshooting utilizing Microsoft Resultant Set of Policy (RSOP), VMware ESX, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, MS System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), MS System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), andfamiliarity with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs baseline control and adherence.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing at a management level.
- Experience managing compliance with license agreements.
- Experience controlling and monitoring user access to the system.
- Experience monitoring and optimizing the performance of MS Windows based systems.
- Experience planning, executing, and maintaining backup and recovery of the system.
- Experience writing functional requirements and preparing functional designs.
- Current MCSE certification preferred but will consider other current certifications.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.Education:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 yrs experience in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- Must hold a current Top Secret Clearance with SCI access
- Must be a US citizen and all immediate family members and all members of the candidate’s household must be US citizens.
Avineon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.