Required Must Have Skills:
- 5 years federal government experience in Oracle E-Business suite.
- Strong technical and functional experience in Oracle R12 General Ledger, Fed Admin, Payables, and Receivables.
- Strong PL/SQL knowledge (Forms, Reports, OA Framework).
- Understanding of Oracle 11g database.
- Understanding of IT processes with a concentration on troubleshooting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exhibit professionalism while working with various diversified teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- After hours availability when working on critical issues and during releases.
- Significant experience in requirements development and traceability through the SDLC of an application – from requirements definition to design to development and testing and post production validation.
- Experience in SDLC testing cycles (specifically unit, system integrated, UAT, and regression).
- Experience with creating test plans, test scripts, and/or use cases.
- Must possess excellent organizational and team leadership skills.
Additional Skill preferred:
- Preference will be given to those who started their career as technical resource and later graduated to functional.
- Preference will be given for previous experience in QA and testing, including manual testing products and procedures.
- Experience writing functional/business requirements and preparing functional designs.
- Experience on an O&M project.
- Degree in computer science or business or accounting or related discipline.
- Experience with application training and preparing user manuals.
Education: 4 Year college degree in Accounting/Computer Science or related field.
Security Clearance: Must be an US citizen and Department of Education, Federal Student Aid (FSA) clearable. Student Loan defaulters will not be eligible for the Education security clearance.
Avineon, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.